QueenMary

Fun zone ...
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

QueenMary

Post by gaoesa »

Just wanting to know hows that your project to create Himalia community in the facebook going?
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
*QueenMary*

Re: QueenMary

Post by *QueenMary* »

im not sure if i should create that himalia profile with my real fb profile or if i should creat some fake nick and create a himalia group with the fake nick.

the stupid thing is that i wont reach many people if i just have some anonymous profile as people wont accept me in their friendslist. to advertise this i need to collect more people to my friendslist to who i recommend the himalia side, and for that i need a real profile.

so im not sure if i wanna give up my privacy here in the himalia community and let pple know what my name is and what i look like through my fb site [smilie=popcorm1.gif]

ill have to think about that step [smilie=popcorm2.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Yes you can lose your privace for the Himalia. For the good cause [smilie=mosking.gif]

Your decision though. I don't have an account in facebook nor will I create one.

You could create a new account with your pics and with game name though, maby you could then more easily get your self added to your friends friendlists or something. As they could see with whom they are talking with.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

for the good cause [smilie=mosking.gif] [smilie=mosking.gif]
problem is actually that you NEED to give your true name on fb.... hmmm dunno.... give me some more days to think about that [smilie=smoke.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

What happens if you create an account and it's not your rl name?

Hmm, the fb is not good anyway.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

alright ive just created a group on fb :-P but i think you can only see it when you have an account yourself [smilie=on_the_quiet.gif]

there is just the question if i should publish it already.. because its a hidden group yet [smilie=mosking.gif]
[HSB]Postal

Post by [HSB]Postal »

i have a fb acc and it is not my real name.. but i am still registered. And now i join the group :)