Bring it on!

Fun zone ...
Daft Prick
her blog

Bring it on!

Post by Daft Prick »

So, I guess the Prick can't resist the ET any longer. I played on a silly germanxpsave-server last night and yes. My aim is beyond horrible (like it could get any worse than last time!?) but hey - at least I could cheer up the chat a bit. I've been playing a LOT of xbox360 the last 2-3 months but I felt that the offline-gaming is a bit dull in the long run. So here I am. Ready for a good night of ET. And yes, my knife is still sharp and thirsty for bloooood <3
- a sharp knife is a good knife! v911
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: Bring it on!

Post by Lara C. »

Well, hope you have fun with your knife [smilie=assassin.gif] , but I prefere ... [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif] [smilie=hunter.gif]
Daft Prick

Post by Daft Prick »

I'll do my best Lara. And yes, you're still one of my no 1 targets.

Felt it was about time to take on some quality gaming. I was a bit disappointed on the JUHU-thing but then meql told me about this server...
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

Then prepare to die [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif] [smilie=vinsent.gif]
Oh and welcome back [smilie=yahoo.gif]
Daft Prick

Post by Daft Prick »

I'll find my way to the server sometime soon, and I hope the "Fraggles"-sound is available!
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafty [smilie=yahoo.gif] [smilie=yahoo.gif]

i can cheat much better now [smilie=mosking.gif] so get your ass prepared for some queeny kicks [smilie=laugh3.gif] [smilie=gamer1.gif]

!pants dafty [smilie=on_the_quiet.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
Daft Prick

Post by Daft Prick »

Lovely, just lovely!

Gotta play soon, cuz I've got 5 more days of freedom, then Im going to Norway for work - 4 weeks without et [smilie=suicide_fool-edit.gif]