Soundpack updated

Latest news from the server.
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

Soundpack updated

Post by gaoesa »

The server now has a new soundpack. It is mostly the same as the old, but lot of the sounds are replaced with new ones. Including the "specials". Also some added sounds.

The server now has two new admin commands !english and !teams. These commands have sounds attached to them and they are ment to be informational to players. These commands are available to lvl1 and up. Spamming these sounds is however strictly forbidden since they cant be blocked in any way unlike normal vchats.

Use them when you really think there are problems with language or team balances.

Ps. This new soundpack is a result of good in the Lara's and Queeny's buts in the public area and mostly on the recommendations they made. :P. I also got the permission to use sounds from N!trox's soundpack.

Pps. Even though the total amount of sounds has increased, the pack is several megabytes smaller then the previous one.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Soundpack updated

Post by gaoesa »

Hello again

Because there was a bug in the previous release of the soundpack I made a fixed verion this night, that is in the server now. I forgot to test special sounds when I was working with it and thats the reason of the buggy version. I apologise this and as a compensation to the new download, I made few more changes to the soundpack. Again, based on the recommendations that QueenMary kept posting throughout the day even though the soundpack was already on the server :P

Hopefully this was not too inconvenient.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/