Riksman

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
neroWinger
her blog

Riksman

Post by neroWinger »

if u r being sarcastic riksman y u use the name hitler/ss on siky?? or names or clantags of other players??
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: Riksman

Post by gaoesa »

Indeed. Such behaviour is not allowed on Himalia server. If you don't have permission to use tags from friends, you may not do that anymore.

About using nazi names, if it is just being sarcastic, you chose the wrong subject. There is nothing funny in nazi names and sarcasm over previous complaint is not warranted.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

Using the nick "hitler/ss" can be discussed if it is ok or not, I personally think it only shows a bad taste. But using the name from other players and/ or the clantag is not ok, even it are parts of the original one.
Btw the names you use on the server riksman are shown in the stats ...
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I have talked with Riksman about this thing. I believe when he says he intentionally only copied the Postal's tag. I advised him to post to this thread which he did not do.

I'm not a mediator. I'm only an admin. Unfortunately, Riksman did only show mental weakness when he was unable to handle this error situation at all. He merely kept pushing on the server. All he would have needed to do was to respond to this thread in some way at least. He was also very well aware of this thread and is used to posting to the forums.

The reported offending behaviour was proven. I have no other choice then to act accordingly. He will get a ban for a short period of time (1 or 2 weeks).
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
Riksman

Post by Riksman »

so banning me for a while solves this problem?after i join the server or forum in two weeks everyone is fine with it and nobodys feelings arent hurt anymore??today or yesterday or maybe before that i shouldnt say i'm sorry etc. but after two weeks its fixed and no one doesent even remember this shit anymore?WTF?! [smilie=shok.gif]
[smilie=russian.gif] Родион
meql

Post by meql »

You kill someone and go to jail for 25 years, after this time it doesn't mean that you didn't kill someone in the past, it's just punishment for what you did. To prevent you from doing it in the future.
[HSB]Postal

Post by [HSB]Postal »

i dont want to say anything about this topic...expect: perhaps riksman is too young or too stupid to understand that it isnt funny or what ever to use names like hitler/ss...

and that you steal my name.. omg.. using hsb is not good. but u play with "postal" on the server.. oh wait.. perhaps it was your brother who steal my name?? it wouldnt be the first time, you use your brother as excuse
Last edited by [HSB]Postal on 19 Aug 2010, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

OK, that is enough Riksman! You took the Postal's nickname and used it, you depraved it, I won't forgive you :) Postal is my good friend from the server. You can expect me at your home Riksman, beware! :P
Knock, knock! Who's there? ... Me, I kill you! ;D

And to be serious, you could at least appologize and admit that you are not mentally ready yet to understand why your acting was not right.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

so banning me for a while solves this problem?
It solves the problem temporarily. It also gives you the chance to think what has been said, what you can say and overall, what is wrong. It is not supposed to make you miserable in more levels then that you just can't play with us :P. However, if the problem persists we will exclude you from our gaming community for a longer period of time. That is the sole reason for bans, IMO.

Ps. You give yourself far too much credit if you think anyones feelings were hurt because you copied peoples names or even if they think you ridiculed them. They just don't like to play with someone like that, thats all. And I don't like to be handling any petty fights either.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development