-= Aklel =-

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
-= Aklel =-
her blog

-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

Hi!
I'm banned on this server for any reason. Demos of my participation are being reviewed not know for what? I played with you some time, yet on the server Juhu. So with a few of you know me a couple of years. You know how i play. I never cheated, i have no such need.if you do not want to played more with me and belonged to the party Himalia is enough to say. I'm waiting for resolve.
-= obedience will be rewarded =-
Lara C.
Site Admin

Re: -= Aklel =-

Post by Lara C. »

It looks like it was Gaoesa who did it. When he is online here in the forum the next time, I am quite sure he will give you an explaination why he did so. I wasn´t online when it happened, so I can´t tell you more about it, at least not at the moment :(
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

maybe gao got fed up being owned by you all day long???
Lara C.
Site Admin

Post by Lara C. »

You can be sure that that is not the reason why he did so, puolakanaho!
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I get owned by lot of player on the server. Generally at least 30 % of the regulars own me depending of the day. I don't care about it, I like the game being hard.

Attachement includes a short video of some of the suspicious events. Watch in fullscreen. Things to note:
* When the player comes from the top right there is reaction before the player is in sight.
* After the player is dead, lot's of eyeballing through the floor.

I changed the crosshair to huge spot so that with reduced quality, the sight can be clearly seen. The demos I have contain more of these kind of events.

Indeed you are active regular both on the server and on the forums. Therefore, I have asked some help from some more experienced people. That is why the ban information says: "Demos of you are being reviewed. Wait for this to resolve."

Obviously, there was enough suspicion that I made the decision to not let you play on the server before the demos have been reviewed thoroughly and final decision is made.

General information about the demo. The players behind the walls are visible with Enemy Territory inbuilt cvar "r_shownormals". This is cheat protected cvar and cannot be used in game. However, when viewing a demo, you can set this to 1 to get the effect seen on the video.
Attachments
ET 2010-12-17 14-00-56-37.zip
(28.95 MiB) Downloaded 568 times
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
meql

Post by meql »

I noticed quite big Aklel's skill boost but i can't see anything suspicious on this movie. The guy, he killed, if he wallhacked, he will see him earlier (can't see any move telling me that he spotted him), and headshots to non-moving object are not big thing.
His recently form was surprise for me, still this movie isn't imo proof for cheating.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Actually, you can see the move before the player is in sight. Also, why would someone go watching the floor repeatedly. There is one live player there (teammate), the rest are bodies.

Also, I have not mentioned headshots.

EDIT:
I looked the posted demo again to refresh my memory, and he goes to inspect the floor 3 times after the kill. Why would someone play that way?
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

oh well none of my business i belive...but i still dont think akel hacks...he gets killed too often for a hacker >:O

and if he does hack then he pretty much must suck at it?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

His kill ratio is about 12. That is not at all often puolakanaho. However, that is not the case here. There are many players with very high K/D (higher then Aklel). This thread is about Aklel making a complaint because he can't access the server. Not a place for spam.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
meql

Post by meql »

Gaoesa, sometimes i play haotic too, making turns, running many times to one place without reasons... I really can't judge him basing only on this movie. I know you won't make this decission with no reason, but i suggest you to check demos again and find solid proof or let him play and spet him a little bit more. This "movie" could be mix of coincidence, playing style etc. I'll want to see something more obvious :).
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I know people play chaotic and so forth. That's the reason why I chose to put in clip where the attacker is far enough not to be heard by footsteps.

About Aklel's gamestyle. According to the demos, he mostly runs around the maps in big circles killing people that come in front. It makes it rather hard to get crosshair right to the head of the hidden player kind of proofs.

However, here is another clip.

Notable things are:
* He turns his crosshair directly towards the player that he thinks shot him before he got behind the corner.
* He is not interested enough to stay killing him though he throws 2 grenades and then again turns his back to the direction where the enemy came. The latter argument can be of course denied by referrng to gamestyle, however, why not stay there finishing the enemy he thinks is coming after him. (You see from the demo that the player actually didn't come after him)

Note:
The clips here are to show there are events that need inspecting. The actual reviews are done by trusted persons with full and authentic game recordings.
Attachments
ET 2010-12-17 14-00-05-87.zip
(16.4 MiB) Downloaded 576 times
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

The film I watched carefully, and still do not understand the reason why I was fired. Gram is not new, and much of the time it took me to predict movements of other opponents especially the good ones. Good intuition player should be its advantage as accuracy, speed, commitment to the mission, teamwork, etc. and not something for which you are expelled. I have no idea why in this particular case I had set sight for so long down, maybe I spoke with someone at home and lost my concentration. The fact that you as an administrator, you control all the players are good shows that you care about the server and so far there have been many incidents of fraudsters. I play as I think most of them for pleasure and not amused by my cheating regardless of the difficulty of opponents. For me, the harder the better I gave this evidence more than once playing against much stronger players. Joining the game has never chosen the stronger side always tried to keep his balance. I have no script to play the basic settings of the more surprising to me any reason to suspect. You wrote that you have a lot of demos from my participation which are obvious evidence of foul play is "nonsense." Each player can enter the spectating and watch my game. I'm clean and I have nothing to hide and I never had. As for the strange behavior during the game I wanted to draw attention to a fact that during the shooting, standing at the edge of the building, for example, scoring hide behind an obstacle, it appears that last shot when I'm already falling behind the building. From what I checked this is a mistake ET checked it on other mods. I hope you know what I mean. This could eliminate the silent mod. It is the unintended effects and should not be considered everyone can do it. I saw the second film in which you have the same player and not have to be a genius to know where it is like it is still in one place. Allegations are ridiculous and I ask for the withdrawal of blockage.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

First. Please use enter at least couple of times when writing longer responses.

By obvous I assume you mean enough to suspect.
I have no idea why in this particular case I had set sight for so long down, maybe I spoke with someone at home and lost my concentration.
Ok. I could by that the reaction movement is you grabbing the mouse again. But why the first movement is towards the player that is running up the stairs. If it wasn't a reaction, where is the reaction then. It is not everyday game event that the enemy players suddenly fly accross the screen. Let me remind you that the video must be watched in fullscreen. The same resolution how you would normally see the game. however, whats the explanation to go repeatedly look at the teammate who is below the floor.
standing at the edge of the building, for example, scoring hide behind an obstacle, it appears that last shot when I'm already falling behind the building. From what I checked this is a mistake ET checked it on other mods. I hope you know what I mean.
I dont know what incident your referring to. In the clips posted your not falling from any edges? If your talking about the effect the antilag in a way causes to demos. Yes I know about this.
saw the second film in which you have the same player and not have to be a genius to know where it is like it is still in one place.
You didn't look at the player at all before you got behind the corner. He was not still but running and he ran past. After that you left the cabinets.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

He is not interested enough to stay killing him though he throws 2 grenades and then again turns his back to the direction where the enemy came. The latter argument can be of course denied by referrng to gamestyle, however, why not stay there finishing the enemy he thinks is coming after him. (You see from the demo that the player actually didn't come after him)
Regarding this case. I often do the same in that particular area. I go out, shoot somebody and return to get ammo or med packs. To secure my way down to the cabinets I usually also throw some nades in case someone comes after me. So for me this is convincing explanation.
But on the other hand it is strange that the nades are thrown without actually seeing an enemy - in that case I wouldn't throw the nades.
But as a explanation for this I would like to state, that the steps of the incoming enemy were heared at that moment, so this might have been the reason he threw the nades.
Last edited by TheSilencerPL on 17 Dec 2010, 17:45, edited 2 times in total.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

If you play in this mode that you can see through walls and floors are not surprised that so you doing well. I unfortunately and fortunately do not have that option and it is ridiculous judging me for my cursor to that position on a fighter through the wall and do not see it. Do not be ridiculous! I have run with the cursor pointing at the sky to have someone like you had doubts?