-= Aklel =-

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
gaoesa
Site Admin
her blog

Re: -= Aklel =-

Post by gaoesa »

He got several hits when retreating. This was clearly noticeable. He didn't even look at the direction of the spawn hut to see more killables. Also, do not dismiss the fact he directly pointed his crosshair to a running player through wall after he was around the corner.

I agree that droppping nades is not any offence. But within this context it seemed it was intended to the player who in the end ran past and didn't come after him.
If you play in this mode that you can see through walls and floors are not surprised that so you doing well. I unfortunately and fortunately do not have that option and it is ridiculous judging me for my cursor to that position on a fighter through the wall and do not see it. Do not be ridiculous! I have run with the cursor pointing at the sky to have someone like you had doubts?
Do not enter the level of insults. The technique is well explained in the first post so that everyone can watch demos that they record themselves in that way.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

well isnt it common sence to retreat when being owned???
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Watch the demos before you speak puolakanaho.

Your forum account is now suspended by the reason of interfering the complaint a player has made. Also, not in a positive sense.

EDIT:
Not in positive sense means making me very annoyed when I need to inspect things in an objective way. Explained just for you in case you dont comprehend it otherwise.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
TheSilencerPL

Post by TheSilencerPL »

I edited my previous post, but it is possible that not all saw it, because the thread moved to the second page, so I am posting my second thought here once more.

But on the other hand it is strange that the nades are thrown without actually seeing an enemy - in that case I wouldn't throw the nades.
But as a explanation for this I would like to state, that the steps of the incoming enemy were heared at that moment, so this might have been the reason he threw the nades.
"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it."
-- E. Hubbard
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

Why not create a topic "Unbelievable Videos -= Aklel =-'s" New Year's competitiont as a prize shot in the head, or killing knife. In this mode, you can view through wall to each make a film and interpret it my way . For sure will be the moment when someone hovers over a person not excluding you. So please withdraw bann !
-= obedience will be rewarded =-
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

The r_shownormals is an engine cvar. It works with every mod.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

The best ET players running around with grenades and threw every now and then checking if anyone does not retract. I see no reason I could not throw the grenade where you want. And certainly does not make sense is for it to receive bann.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Here is the moment that catched the eye in half speed. But please notice two other things. There is a similar kind of movement with the second throw. Also, in halfspeed, many things are starting to look suspicious. Especially, like Aklel I think tried to say, when the normals are enabled. This is why I didn't want to post this clip in the first place at all.

In general, people have the tendency to look towards footstep sounds or the opening where the sounds supposedly lead. However, in this case, I don't hear them. There is the other clip too and it is recommended to compare these clips to determine the sounds and the order of events.

If I would have been 100 percent certain about cheats. I wouldn't have asked help from people who are experienced about these. Aklel wouldnt even be talking here in this long thread and I wouldn't be replying. There is no tolerance for cheaters or cheating on the server.

EDIT:
However, do notice that on the second throw the movement to the left is about giving the nade momentum to the right side fly. This is my interpretation about the movement.
Attachments
ET 2010-12-17 18-59-08-67.zip
(16.39 MiB) Downloaded 506 times
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

Another proof of anything! If you have a bad day it might cheer you a kebab. I see that my arguments do not get to you so it makes no sense to continue it. To celebrate the upcoming holidays I wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy New Year and See you
meql

Post by meql »

Ok, i won't argue with this ban, but it's touted... i'm doing same things during game. For me it's not any type of hack. If he hacks he won't do such things like running and throwing random nade hoping he can kill, when he can hide and camp waiting for enemy. Still too less material, so i'm not objective.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

There is too little material I agree. I'm kind of clined to withdraw the second video argument. And the point is or has never been about throwing a nade but looking at the enemy before doing it. This could indeed happen in a real game by accident.

However, from outside material (the demo), Aklel has the tendency to move the crosshair very little unless it points to the enemies and therefore there aren't those types of moments where it goes chaoticly around or towards heard sounds. This is why this was so noticeable to me.

About the first clip. If you look it again. You notice how he after spawn when running on the upper level, he first aims directly at the enemy who just kills the only teammate downstairs. Through the floor.. After that, he moves to looks at the opening. The enemy then runs to the upstairs, where he gets hit by an artillery. It does indicate the awareness of the enemy whereabouts. Without the enemy being in sight during the sequence of the events. And I'm no longer buing the explanation it was just a distraction that made him halt there for a moment.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

How exactly can be seen in the first film, the player who got the artillery had visible head through the gate before he ran up the stairs. and so the natural reflex is to defend the facility. If someone blew up a natural interest in changing that to someone else. If you analyze my yesterday's play at second. Unfortunately I am not at you to answer all your questions because I played a few hours yesterday and I think most of the game differently and the play same people as are most of the bots.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

There were no bots on the server during the map the demo was recorded.

Here is the discussed part without any effects. Unfortunaly with my graphics configs. You see the player just a little when he runs up the stairs. About ancle to knee. However, I see no reaction to that. In most times, I see players reacting to it.

With all this being said. The outcome will depend on what more experienced demo viewers will say. They will review 2 full demos if necessary and they have the time and patience to help me decide. If the outcome is definitely no hacks, then all access to the server will be given back.

Untill that time, I don't know how long will it take during the christmas season, Happy holidays Aklel, ET is just a game.
Attachments
ET 2010-12-17 21-08-33-17.zip
(16.83 MiB) Downloaded 544 times
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

Exactly it's just a game and should be fun. But I do not like is that someone on the basis of suppositions destroy my reputation. I hope that your experts prove my innocence, and may hear a "sorry" but I doubt it. Merry Christmas
-= Aklel =-

Post by -= Aklel =- »

In the original film where no one sees through the walls you can see that the guy who blew up i was not interested unless they i did not even seen, a player at the truck roadblock kill Mick. So i appeal to common sense in making such decisions.