lara ideas for new maps :D

Ideas to improve our server or the forum.
Lara C.
Site Admin
her blog

lara ideas for new maps :D

Post by Lara C. »

Aaaaaaalright, here I go. I spend hours, no ... several days (at least) to find some new maps [smilie=beach.gif]

- What about the map with the UFO? I think it is called falcon2

- Also I like v2-factory :D There axis have to build a rocket and transport it by train

- Frostbite

[smilie=gamer4.gif] [smilie=gamer4.gif] [smilie=gamer4.gif] [smilie=gamer3.gif] [smilie=gamer3.gif] [smilie=gamer3.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: lara ideas for new maps :D

Post by gaoesa »

I don't like falcon2 at all. Mainly because its so very buggy.

V2 factory was removed because it is so buggy and also so very easy to defend by axis.

I kind of like frostbite but that was removed because it's so easy to win.

With more opinions I can of course add other maps but not falcon2.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

ok first of all i have to say ---> !slap lara ... why do you open a new thread for this? [smilie=ireful3.gif]

can we move the map suggestions together so everyone gives his suggestions in ONE map?

next thing -----> frostbite is a great idea. love this map. just in case i got it wrong ---> frostbite is the map where you have to dynamite bankdoor and deliver the 2 goldbars to allied ship? [smilie=gamer4.gif]

cheers
[smilie=queen.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

You got it wrong. [smilie=sarcastic_hand.gif]

Frostbite is the winter map where you get the documents and run them to the radio. I know what map you are talking about but I don't like that map very much. Maybe it can be added though. I don't like the beginning of the map where axis can't go outside at all before allies destroy at least 1 of the 2 doors.

I would actually like one thread per map and not one thread with all the maps.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

oh then i dont like frostbite [smilie=laugh3.gif] i want the one that i dont know the name of [smilie=mosking.gif]
I don't like the beginning of the map where axis can't go outside at all before allies destroy at least 1 of the 2 doors.
but there is still the tunnel... when you repair waterpump you can easily get in through it [smilie=yahoo.gif]
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I meant axis can't get out. The pump needs to be repaired by allies.

Ok, I can add this one. It's not that bad after the beginning.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
*QueenMary*

Post by *QueenMary* »

YEEEEEEEEEAH cool [smilie=yahoo.gif] .. thx [smilie=party.gif]
neroWinger

Post by neroWinger »

i like the base map but not tc base, dunno the name exactly, u have to dynamite the entrance, there is also gate which can be rebuilt, then dyna the rocket in the end
another nice map is river2, which includes a tram ;=)