4pz0 is a botter?

Not happy? Problems with someone? Complaints about kicks, bans, admin level or abusive things.
wanker
her blog

4pz0 is a botter?

Post by wanker »

Hey, is it just me or 4pz0 using an aimbot. All I have is one short demo, he quit before I got a longer one but there is somewhat weird stuff going on. Plus, the guy has ~100 ping. This can't be normal.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Re: 4pz0 is a botter?

Post by gaoesa »

We need a proper demo for proof. The ping is not weird. What it means he probably has bad upload bandwidth. What it does in his case, that it makes him very hard to track because his movements are not smooth i.e. he moves uneven amounts. In ET, the aiming happens mostly through tracking and very little with reactions.

We will keep an eye on him like we do on everybody, but we indeed require proofs before making accusations.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
wanker

Post by wanker »

Look at his lagometer. It is not possible to hit people with this kind of lag. It's harder to hit him- yes. But it is even harder for him to hit me, because he experiences the game with delay compared to normal ping players. In all of my years playing this game its hard to recall anyone hitting people that well, with that kind of lag.Image
wanker

Post by wanker »

Forgot to post the screenshot of his lagometer. Take notice how thick the user-side-bar is.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/shot0000ic.jpg/
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Actually, his ping doesn't describe how he experiences his lag. The game has antilag and for that reason, people with different pings can still aim and hit. He only needs to be able to track the enemies himself to be able to hit. Take a record long enough of him so you can use it as a proof. Then we can start looking for bots. We don't ban players based on their pings. I have noticed his good aiming at close range combats, but he has played on the server for a long time already.

Do note that bandwidth has slightly different effects depending of the direction. If bad download, you will see other players choppy but you yourself appear smooth to others. If bad upload, you will see normally, but your movements become uneven to others. Most often the bad connection effects both, but not necessarily.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
wanker

Post by wanker »

Yeah, well I'm not saying he is 100% cheater. It's just not-human. And ofc the ping doesn't really matter. But make your own lagometer to look like his and then try to make a headshot.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

I have taken the hs award several times on US servers. Indeed, the lag is very hard at times but every once in a while you get smooth opponent movements and can actually aim too. I mean in close range specifically. The lagometer you posted in the screenshot is not that special. More annoying thing with high ping is that the low pingers tend to be "pushing" you everywhere when they come very close and making yourself move pretty hard between low ping teammates. I don't know why but possibly because your prediction is instant while the server is using the information collected from everyone. Your's is just coming too late for that position. Causing that the server will be correcting your positions to where you actually could have moved. However, probably more complicated taken that everything you see is 50 ms behind you anyway. Sorry for derailing.

The key in this game is always to take advantage of the weakness of the opponents and always trying to out think them. If you find out that when he comes to the close range, he has advantage, try to play him on mid range or far range. You should notice there is a difference then.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

many people claim that 4p his hacker but i seriously doubt it :|

in close range he is a bitch i admit but its not like he is invincible or as annoying as zorg or numb to take comparison...
mk13.se

Post by mk13.se »

I would not think that he is a cheater. He is good though, but not invincible. Numb, Lara, Wrath and al of the other regulars are just annoyingly good. [smilie=russian_roulette.gif]
Radez

Post by Radez »

the dude cant be a cheater, I dont want to brag, but he is easy kill sometimes... if he would got like bot; you wouldnt even see him comming, you only notice that ur dead...
Sm0k3 a f3w blunts 4nd fr4g with|THC|RA-deZ
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

good point.i have played whit hackers and there really isnt much to do when fighting againts them

they need one clip to kill ya and only about 5 secs if thy are lucky that they react slow...