Ask my teachers about me and my school

Fun zone ...
UOT24
her blog

Ask my teachers about me and my school

Post by UOT24 »

Hello, just today i make a nice idea. Read it please.
I wanna show your opinion to my teachers, classmates.
Tell about Lenin, Rus-Fin war, vodka, russia, soviet russia, teachers and people.
Wright WHATEVAR you wan't. Ill be happy.
Thanks.
[smilie=russian.gif]
puolakanaho

Re: Ask my teachers about me and my school

Post by puolakanaho »

well for starters the reason the war broke out was because russia wanted to trade part of finland in order to secure the position of leningrad(wich was awfully close to finnish border) and to rent halko as military base but finland wich was just recovering from civil war did not wish to anger germanny so they refused the offer causing russia to attack them. in terms of warplan russians had killed some of their experienced leaders and were expecting fins to just give up the fight without much resistance so they did not prepare for long war causing massive destruction to their side.the aim of the war for russians was to split finland in half(around oulu) and then conquerror the rest of the country with pincer tactic.

ofcourse the plan failed as finlands line hold even though our weaponry and man power was significantly lesser than that of the soviet russia. after a while of fighting and nothing really happening we had a moment of peace and after that russians claimed that finland had fired cannons upon their territory(wich was falsely stated as finland had made sure their cannons could not reach russian soil in fear of this scenario) but it was enough to start a new war called winter war.since finland was already crippled in terms of funds we tried to get help from western worlds but as countries like sweden wanted to stay out of the whole war business and allied countries wished not to anger mother russia we only had germanny to turn to wich in turn caused much dislike from the allied department.but with the funding and military backing of germanny finland managed to make some sort of progress and actually managed to invade but in the end finland ran out of funds and were threatened with war by the allied faction when they captured one of the important supply lines for allied warfare, causing finland to fall back,this was also boosted by the fact that russia sent out an experienced general to take care of the finnish war and they also launched a zerg rush type of attack on finnish defence lines causing finland to rapidly lose manpower and ammunition wich in the end forced finland to surrender and accept russian terms of peace.wich included giving them Karjala the scarf of finland(cant recall the actual name of that thing) and rent out halko(or hanko whatever it is) as military base for russians plus they told us to drive nazi soldiers outside of finland wich lead into another war with the nazies.

oh and there is also a theory that the second part of the war was just fought because hämäläiset didnt make it into first one....

that is a quick run through i wrote from my memory there might be some mistakes in it and all but it covers the major plotlines
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

that is a quick run through i wrote from my memory there might be some mistakes in it and all but it covers the major plotlines
Surprisingly many mistakes and very confusing text. Your described plot line is so bad you should rather link to other sources.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
http://mygamingtalk.com/
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

gaoesa wrote:
Surprisingly many mistakes and very confusing text. Your described plot line is so bad you should rather link to other sources.

could you be more specific?
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

You forgot the agreement between Nazi-Germany and Soviet Union to divide the Europe in between them. Where Finland was subjected to Soviet invasion. From the start of the continuation war, you did not explain the operation Barbarossa. The text is hopping around and mixing many things.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

gaoesa wrote:You forgot the agreement between Nazi-Germany and Soviet Union to divide the Europe in between them. Where Finland was subjected to Soviet invasion. From the start of the continuation war, you did not explain the operation Barbarossa. The text is hopping around and mixing many things.

i actually did go back and edited few things and i might have made a few mishaps in that time.what comes to operation barbossa it was the "zerg rush" i was talking about (thou i did not know it was part of the operation itself i only thought it went for southern europe and nazi controlled regimes) and the agreement between nazi germanny and soviet union was already void at that time since germanny attacked russia.
gaoesa
Site Admin

Post by gaoesa »

Operation Barbarossa was the Nazi attack against Soviet Union that was launched 3 days before the Continuation war started.
- Douglas Adams

silEnT development
puolakanaho

Post by puolakanaho »

gaoesa wrote:Operation Barbarossa was the Nazi attack against Soviet Union that was launched 3 days before the Continuation war started.

whoops i think i mistook it for the russian operation that they launched after d day my mistake ^^

edit: read it through and there is awfully alot of mistakes in my sentence construction i should have props read it through before posting it X(