UOT's celebrating RTCW 11 years - 20th of November, 2o12

Fun zone ...
UOT24
her blog

UOT's celebrating RTCW 11 years - 20th of November, 2o12

Post by UOT24 »

Hey, Himalians! I'll apperciate if you will read this text completely...

My friends. My brothers in Arms. Today is the 20-th of November, 2o12. That means, our favorite game, witch gived to us unforgeven moments and emotions, the game, witch we like more that the others, that game witch gived to us unforgiven pictures of beautiful landscapes, such as snow-covered mountains, dark endless forest combined with small village, The Great Old Castle on strong rocks, the last setting, today celebrate... 11 years!! That 11 years was like one moment ago, we received from them only good things. This 11 years lots of our brothers looking into the thematic and philosophy of The Old Castle, witch history will not die. This 11 years we had single wins and playing with friends, during the 11 years a lot of games started their history, but no one game was better than Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Always I writing this i fell strong honor and duty, the great words is powerful like a wall of Castle. Castle Wolfenstein, witch no one destroyed 1000 years. Witch located in our souls.
Than, 2003 RtCW ET has comed and added specical atmospheric to the History. History has got over 1.000.000 players now in ET, but not so many like before. It is kind and serious, great and so funny.
With 1 million players, with this history, with honor and duty, we will find and keep save Castle Wolfenstein.

Happy bithday, Wolfenstein.

Special thanks to: Himalia [silEnT] server (helping UOT, shelter UOT); F|A community: (helping to train UOT's reaction and develope HS skill, develope UOT mod perk, trickjump skill); ExEcutors RTCW MP Clan (trainig and develope HS skill, reaction, just great guys really); UOT's school: training run, survive skills.

Himalia [silEnT] : 81.22.249.50:27961 RtCW ET Server : Gaoesa, Proud Chicken, Wrath Child, Penderi, Nakki, Akk!les, TheSituation, -=ESTLANDER=-, TheSilencerPL, gr!ns, Kaarel. , _______, Qweenmary, LaraC, Marko Polo, Marko S, Metsames.fin, Jone The Snowman, Redl!ne, iikoo, Puolakanaho, Manski, 4pzo, Aristoteles, Areshole The Brownie, Neon, Boxhead, NeroWn!ger, The kamu, -=Aklel=-, M!nna, meql, sfs|Gaunt, divine_one, A_tosa_inu, BubaSS, mk13.se, ,=- , Ch!ca, Mooperi, Kelju Kamu, F|A Reptile, Gekko, Jamppa, Sheriko, Synapse, Glidz, Lahna <3, GTR, Friikki, Honey P and others.

F|A: don't know their names, they are nice guys. lol.

ExEcutors RtCW multiplayer clan: :ExE/Cobra, :ExE/InterruptoR, :ExE/UA, :ExE/Oxotnik, :ExE/Raggafaya, :ExE/Roberto, :ExE/Frost, :ExE/Wise_Master, davidfi and others.

UOT's school: kitchen (reaction), vandalism (run), lessons (survive)

That is all. Thank you.